My AmpCoil Experience


I recently had the chance to try a few AmpCoil sessions with Kari Uselman at Wellness Essentials in Oshkosh and I was so pleasantly surprised by my experience that I knew I had to share it. The AmpCoil uses sound technology to restore damaged cells and was originally made to treat Lyme disease but it can help with many other things such as autoimmune conditions. Stress is a major contributing factor when it comes to illness, so it is very important to be able to relax and that's what AmpCoil is all about.


Before my session started, I was able to lay back in an anti-gravity chair and I was given a mask to cover my eyes and headphones playing relaxing music. Kari placed the AmpCoil over my stomach and covered me with a blanket. About 10-15 minutes into the session, I felt completely relaxed. I never fell asleep but I was so relaxed that I felt similar to how I feel just before I am in a deep sleep. I have never had anything help me relax and clear my head quite like this and I was very surprised by how relaxed I felt just sitting back in a chair holding something.

Here is a bit from AmpCoil.com to explain how it works:

"When parts of the body become stressed or diseased, they no longer produce the correct sound waves. In other words, they are not vibrating at their optimal resonant frequencies. So, the divine patterns of nature that manifest in the body can become highly distorted.

"The AmpCoil is a non-invasive PEMF sound technology that brings the body back in tune, vibrating in its original, pure state faster than you might expect.

"PEMF re-energizes damaged cells by restoring them to their normal, healthy state, which is in harmony with nature, as nature intended them to be.

"When cellular metabolism is boosted…
  • blood cells are regenerated 
  • circulation is improved 
  • oxygen carrying capacity is increased 
  • the nervous system relaxes 
  • bones and joints become stronger 
  • vital organs, such as the liver, kidneys and colon, are able to rid themselves of impurities 
  • immune system becomes healthier"

To expand more on what AmpCoil is, Kari Uselman from Wellness Essentials shares her experience with AmpCoil and why she decided to open an AmpCoil Lounge (only the 2nd in the US modeled after the original!)

"I have been helping people regain vibrancy through holistic wellness since 2007. I love to learn and continually add to my tool kit to uplift those seeking balance. Two years ago, I was introduced to AmpCoil technology. It has shifted the terrain of my practice, transformed the lives of many of my clients, and has ushered in profound gratitude personally and with others.

"I continue to be in awe at what manifests with and for my clients who integrate this device into their healing journey. Personally, it has helped me come into a place of balance regarding chronic Lyme symptoms coupled with all that goes along with hashimoto's hypothyroidism.

"AmpCoil’s motto, “Cleanse your Body, Shift your Vibration, Transform your Life” rings true for me and those I serve, and the technology has assisted many people on their journey from chronic illness to well-being.

"So, what is it? The AmpCoil is an advanced technology that uses a modified-Tesla Coil, proven sound vibration science, biofeedback, Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Frequencies (PEMF), and bio-resonance frequencies that bring the body back into balance through self-healing.

"The device was originally created for Lyme disease and has delivered remarkable results for thousands of people diagnosed with Lyme, autoimmune diseases, chronic pain and inflammation, toxicity, brain fog, and more. AmpCoil technology utilizes extensive mathematical algorithms to play back personalized frequency tones based on your unique voice vibrations. Pure tones are then delivered deeply into the cells of the body, brain, nerves, cells, skin, senses, lymphatic system, blood, and meridians simultaneously, igniting self-healing. Your entire physiology is bathed in nurturing PEMFs and vibrations to balance the body and the immune system. The coil produces a 10 Hz carrier wave, which enables frequencies to permeate the cells and cross the blood-brain barrier. This is significant, as Lyme and co-infections hide inside cells and the brain. Harmful pathogens can no longer escape from beneficial hertz frequencies.


"My heart fills with joy as I share a recent client AmpCoil experience. A woman in her early 20’s recently came to see me with her mother. She was diagnosed with Lyme at age 11, treated with antibiotics and told she was fine. Today she lives at home, had to quit her job, and stop college. At our first visit she reported tremendous pain, brain fog, balance issues, arthritis in her lovely hands to the point that her fingers are turned at a 45-degree angle, and extreme fatigue. She was no longer able to climb stairs in her family home. The dining room on the first floor has been converted to her bedroom. When I first saw this young woman, her desire was to go to a family wedding in a different state and dance one week from our start date. This desire was not in the cards without a significant shift. We scheduled three AmpCoil sessions in seven days. After the third session, a week to the day I first saw her, she left my office in hopes to attend the wedding. When I saw her the following Monday, she shared with me she not only went to the wedding, she danced! Her mother told me she even drove an hour of the six-hour drive. When her mom added that her daughter had not driven for over a year, I realized the magnitude of the shift that happened and was happening. Tears flowed from my eyes. The family now has an AmpCoil and other members of the family coil as well. This young woman and her story will forever hold a place in my heart. This is my “why”….my why because people matter.

"I set an intention last September to manifest an AmpCoil Lounge where more than one person could come and coil at the same time and start to heal. My dream became a reality this September with the launch of the Midwest AmpCoil Lounge. The Lounge is located at the Harmony Wellness Center downtown Oshkosh and is the second in the United States modeled after the original, located at AmpCoil Headquarters in Nevada City, CA. If you would like to experience the AmpCoil, I am happy to schedule a demo at my office for you (920-410-4022)! To learn more about the AmpCoil technology, see www.ampcoil.com! Help me spread the word and like the AmpCoil Lounge - Midwest Faceook page!"

_________________________________


Kari will be joining us for our upcoming event, the Self-Care & Wellness Summit, on November 18th. She will be speaking about the benefits of the AmpCoil and how it works, as well as short complimentary AmpCoil experiences at her booth. Please join us to learn more!


Have you heard of the AmpCoil or tried it before? Let us know in the comments!


_________________________________


Salt Room Appleton

Comments

Popular Posts